partial planning & design
Partial planning is our most common package! Since many couples have thought about their wedding for many days/months/years before they even get engaged, chances are they already have an idea of what it is they’re looking for. This often includes venue ideas, caterers, themes and some other guiding pillars for the event. So, this package is built for those couples who already have some of the bigger ideas sorted out, and really just need some help organizing, refining, and bringing all the ideas to life.
• Event Design (Concept Moodboards, Color Palette, Design & Sourcing)
• Budget Management
• Timeline & Floorplan Creation
• Site Visits/Vendor Walkthrough
• Vendor Coordination & Management
• Equipment Handling
• Gift Organization / Delivery (Post-Event)
• Day-Of Onsite Coordination (2 planners) including setup / cleanup
full planning & design
For those couples who haven’t even scratched the surface on their wedding plans…this package is for you. This essentially starts at the beginning with some of the bigger questions about vision and experience for the BIG day, and then gets into the nitty gritty of vendor selection, color palette, invitation design, and all the other thousands of details. This package includes everything from partial planning (above), and the following:
• Vendor Recommendations, Sourcing & Contract Negotiation
• Invitation Consultation (including design recommendation, RSVP management, and sourcing)
• Rehearsal & Dinner Coordination (not design)
• Budget Management
• 6+ months of planning
• Theme Development & Vision Boards
Sometimes, you may not fit in an exact box and that’s just fine :) We often build custom packages for someone who may need a little more of “this” and a little less of “that.” It’s no problem, just give us a shout and I’m sure we can come up with something! And, we do more than just weddings!!
• Event Design
• Custom Crafting
• Remote Design Consultation
• Tips & Tricks
• Vendor Recommendations & Timeline Creation
• ….and More!
While we’re not florists per se, we have done quite a few bouquets, boutonnières, and centerpieces in our days (as you can see below). If what you see below looks like what you’re interested in, let’s chat. We’re also always up for a challenge and doing something new, so let us know what you’re thinking, and we’ll tell you if it’s within our skill set. After all, who doesn’t love a good trip to the flower market??